Old Jewish Houses of former Hauptstr (= mainstreet) next to former synagogue (house 3), in Kriegshaber (today_ Ulmer Str.) . Until late 19th century there lived the Jewish families of Obermayer, Untermayer, Mendle, Dick, Ulman, Bach, Bachmann and many others more. Many of the houses were diveded in different parts, as today in flats. After 1900 most of the houses already had Christian owners, however there still were many Jews next to the synagogue, which was used by the the traditional Jews of the town and the region.